Please make sure your swimmer(s) come to as many practices as possible. The more they practice, the stronger and better they will become and feel a camaraderie with the team.
- We have evening practices (typically the first week of June) for all age groups. Because the entire team is scheduled to swim at the same time (for this week only), the coaches have half the team in the water and the other half doing "dryland" exercises, games, cheers, and bonding activities. After the first half-hour, the groups will switch. Bring sweatshirts to stay warm for dryland exercises and games.
- Morning practices begin the following week and last until mid-July.
- Please visit the Season Calendar page for more details.
- During practice, only swimmers scheduled to swim during that time are allowed on the pool deck or in the water. Lifeguards and coaches will enforce this rule for the safety of all swimmers/children.
- Practices may be delayed and/or cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
- We send all practice notifications via the Remind app.
- Get the Remind App by texting @cscp to the number 81010 to ensure you receive important and timely practice and meet updates.
Fun Friday Practices
- Friday practices are more relaxed and fun!
- The coaches lead the swimmers in various fun swimming games and activities.
- Following practice, the swimmers enjoy donuts supplied by CSC!
- Swimmers LOVE coming to Fun Friday practices!
Simple formatted text
Register for the CSC Swim Team Today!
Shown if registration is active