- Swim meets are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Visit the Season Calendar page to review meet dates.
- Starting May 1, sign up your swimmer(s) for meets on the Season Calendar page.
Meet Sign-Up & Attendance
- You are required to log in to this website and indicate if your swimmer(s) will or will not be attending each meet.
- All swimmers must click the green "Meet Entry" button to sign up for a meet four days before the meet date by 5:00 p.m. We do not accept meet sign-ups after this deadline.
- Only swimmer(s) who sign up by the deadline may participate in the meet. If you do not sign up for the meet by the deadline, we will assume that your swimmer(s) is/are not attending the meet.
- We strongly encourage your swimmer to attend both home and away meets. Team scores at the end of each meet are based on event points accumulated. The more swimmers we have competing, the better chance that CSC will win!
- The coaches must know in advance if your swimmer will or will not be able to attend a meet. Meet events are mostly comprised of relay teams with four swimmers. Any last-minute change impacts the swimmers and creates additional work for coaches.
- If your swimmer cannot make a meet due to illness, please let us know as soon as possible so the coaches can adjust relay teams.
Meet Volunteers Required
- CSC Swim Team is a volunteer-led and run organization. We cannot provide swim meets for your child(ren) without your committed help.
- We require all families to volunteer at least twice (and fulfill two volunteer credits) during the swim season.
- Repeated failure to appear for volunteer commitments will result in having to forfeit one or more meet competitions for all swimmers in your family.
- Sign up to volunteer for at least two swim meet positions that interest you when you register your swimmer for the team starting May 1. Additionally, you may sign up for meet jobs on the Season Calendar page starting May 1.
Learn more details about volunteering and the different roles available here.
- Our goal on meet days is to get the children excited and ready to swim fast! However, we need parents to ensure that enthusiasm does not turn into chaos.
- When you arrive at the meet, have your child(ren) report to the team area. (Look for the team coaches.)
- Have your swimmer sign in and then have event numbers written on your child's hand.
- Next, the team will stretch together on land, warm up in the pool, and do a team cheer in the pool.
- If you are volunteering at a meet, you will be called via an announcement at 6:15 p.m. to meet in a designated location to learn specific instructions for your job.
- Meets begin at 6:30 p.m. sharp (following sign-in and warm-up time) with the national anthem. (Please remind your swimmer of the proper behavior during the national anthem -- remove hats, stand quietly, etc.)
- During the entire meet, please have your child stay in the designated team area so your swimmer does not miss an event. If you see your child outside of the team area, please direct them back.
Meet Entries and Events
- Swimmers may swim a maximum of four events each meet.
- Based on times from Time Trials and time splits from meets, the coaches build the relay teams to give the team the best chance to win as a team.
- Swimmers are told what events they are swimming during meet sign-in. Parent volunteers will write the swimmer's event on their hand with a sharpie the day of the meet.
- The majority of events during the summer season are relays.
- Use the SwimTopia app to follow the current meet event and heat numbers. Download the SwimTopia app and log in using the same username and password you use for the SwimTopia website.
- Meets generally are done at 8:30 p.m., unless there is a weather delay.
- View and print a meet event list.
- Meets may be delayed and/or cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
- We send all meet notifications via the Remind app.
- Get the Remind App by texting @cscp to the number 81010 to ensure you receive important and timely meet updates.
Swim Meet Packing List
- Team swim suit (or plain, black suit)
- Team swim cap
- Goggles (consider having two pairs as they do break)
- Warm sweatshirt
- Healthy snacks / Food
- Money for bake sales / buffet / sno cones
- Umbrella, Rain coat, Trash bags to protect dry bags (often there is little to no protection from rain at meet venues)
- Sunglasses / Hat
- Folding chairs
Simple formatted text
Register for the CSC Swim Team Today!
Shown if registration is active